πŸ“£ The forum has moved to GitHub

We’ve switched to GitHub Discussions as the hub for our community. This will improve the experience of collaborating for everyone, sharing what you’re working on, and discussing ideas for how Swell can be improved. Existing threads will remain open, but new posts are disabled.

Go to GitHub β†’

No Credit Card payment form for subscription products!

Hi Swell team,

I notice that there's an important bug that when I select a product with subscription option and go to check out. I can't put in credit card details to proceed payment as there's no form available.

It only happens with subscription option. Could you please check ASAP? thanks!

Answers

• Hello @Danny Leung, I checked on our end, and the checkout presented the credit card payment fields to fill out as expected with the subscription product. Screenshot below.

The cart ID is 636ee48472172b0012633b64 if you would like to review it yourself.

If you are still experiencing the issue, can you please provide the cart ID and, if possible, a recording of the issue as you are seeing it on your end?

• @Steven Knobles , hi , the cart ID is CartΒ 100045

here's the recording, but it doesn't work with any products with subscription options

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AsxQztgN2w-ol17hAj-5jZUjz5KI?e=DV8OkI

• @Danny Leung Sorry, we couldn't reproduce this issue.

I believe it could be an intermittent issue and seems to be resolved automatically.

Please keep us posted with cart id before submitting the order when you identify the issue again.