πŸ“£ The forum has moved to GitHub

We’ve switched to GitHub Discussions as the hub for our community. This will improve the experience of collaborating for everyone, sharing what you’re working on, and discussing ideas for how Swell can be improved. Existing threads will remain open, but new posts are disabled.

Go to GitHub β†’

About to be charged for test orders

Hi,

I'm in test mode and all payment have been made through my Stripe Test mode and Paypal Sandbox. I can see that Swell is count 1,276.95$ of sales for this month. Can you please correct this error ?

Thanks

Answers

• I'm still waiting for this to be corrected ... !

Swell should have a dedicated contact form for these types of requests.

• Hello @Olga A. , from review of the reported issue, I see this is in reference to store ID 'famous-in-vogue'. I see where the plan details under the account page indicate the 'Sales for the month' value.

Looking at the orders within your store, I see that these are marked as test orders. As per the details you provided, these orders were processed via Stripe and PayPal test mode, but can you please advise how the orders were created?

Were they created within the storefront/dashboard or via the API directly?

I'll have our engineers review the orders to see why they are being counted as sales, but I will also have them correct this amount under the 'Sales for the month' to ensure that no charges are processed.

• Hi Steven,

They were created via the frontend API, I have a custom payment flow.

Thank you for answering, I will be waiting for your update.

• Hello, any update ?

• Olga A.
    edited April 2022

The amount under 'Sales for the month' has not been corrected for the previous month (March).

I see that you are trying to charge money through my bank account and I'm seeing an alert on my Swell dashboard..

• Olga A.
    edited June 2022

@Steven Knobles I'm still being asked to pay. This problem has been recurrent for 2 months now. I need you to correct this mistake. Nothing has been done yet. I can't access my dashboard. I'm not willing to pay for orders that were made through tests.

• Hello @Olga A. The charges were confirmed to be test orders. The issue is still being looked into, but I have cleared the charges on the invoice. You should be good to go from here.

• All cleared, thanks.