📣 The forum has moved to GitHub

We’ve switched to GitHub Discussions as the hub for our community. This will improve the experience of collaborating for everyone, sharing what you’re working on, and discussing ideas for how Swell can be improved. Existing threads will remain open, but new posts are disabled.

Go to GitHub →

How to search for a product with a product tag?

Hello everyone,

Basically as the title says, I couldn't find a way to use product tags at all. Is there an API for that? I couldn't find anything in docs.

Thanks in advance!

Answers

• Hey @Tunç Türkmen , can you tell me a little more about your use-case for product search? Product tags are more of an arbitrary list of metadata for custom implementations, so I'm wondering if another solution may be more helpful. For example, our Origin theme and developer starter kits have product search available out of the box.

• Not sure if the OP desires the same, but we want to show the product tags on a custom storefront using Builder.io. There are two primary use-cases: the first is for SEO = a tag archive page showing products for those tags; the second is to simply list the tags on the single product page.

Is this possible?