πŸ“£ The forum has moved to GitHub

We’ve switched to GitHub Discussions as the hub for our community. This will improve the experience of collaborating for everyone, sharing what you’re working on, and discussing ideas for how Swell can be improved. Existing threads will remain open, but new posts are disabled.

Go to GitHub β†’

Can't verify custom domain name?

I'm on the free plan and am setting my store up. I'm trying to connect my own domain name and am having some issues. I added a domain name and used Swell's instructions to set it up. When I click "verify" in the Swell admin centre, I see an error that the CNAME records aren't configured correctly (storenamehere.apps.swellstores.com) even though they've been configured correctly for weeks. I checked the guide directly from Swell to set up Swell with Cloudflare domains but it's not working. A little while after adding the first domain, I tried adding a second. Weirdly, the first domain name does actually direct to my Swell store despite my admin center saying it's not set up correctly, but the second domain name shows a 404 error when I try to load it.

I don't know what I could be doing wrong when the records are configured just as Swell says to and one of the two domains is even redirecting to my Swell store just as it should.

Any help would be greatly appreciated : )

Comments