πŸ“£ The forum has moved to GitHub

We’ve switched to GitHub Discussions as the hub for our community. This will improve the experience of collaborating for everyone, sharing what you’re working on, and discussing ideas for how Swell can be improved. Existing threads will remain open, but new posts are disabled.

Go to GitHub β†’

I have enabled paypal but the customer can submit the order without paying successfully

Hello, I don't have a credit card payment method, but I have enabled paypal but the customer can submit the order without paying successfully. Why?

Answers

• Hi Lelinta,

I checked your store and it seems that you do have an option under manual payment "cash". That could be the reason, though I wanted to check the details of the order but it seems you removed it since I didn't see any order in your store.

• I only turned on paypal to receive money, but it always prompts that there is no payment method to choose. Why? I have closed all other options

• I have already bound a domain name, why is the URL link of .swell.store/checkout still displayed in the checkout url instead of my own domain name? My domain name DNS cannot complete your domain name authentication in cloudflare, but it can be opened with my domain name website

• Always showing no paymen methods This is a huge bug which means my store can't accept payments at all

• No one has responded for so long, and there is no credit card payment method. Can the customer pay?