📣 The forum has moved to GitHub

We’ve switched to GitHub Discussions as the hub for our community. This will improve the experience of collaborating for everyone, sharing what you’re working on, and discussing ideas for how Swell can be improved. Existing threads will remain open, but new posts are disabled.

Go to GitHub →

Is there a way to do "Show if selected" with select input type?

The show if selected option a toggle/text input product option is a really cool feature. Why not have it available for the select input type?

For example, I'd like to have a toggle for Stain (toggle off is raw toggle on is stained). Then, if the user selected the toggle show a select box for the stain options.

Also, semi-related I tried to implement this myself with a custom field, but I couldnt figure out how to make a null value for select. So if the select is an optional field how do I generate a variant that has no value for stain option.

For example with Stained as the toggle you get these variants,

Birch, Stained, StainColor1

Birch, StainColor1

So for the boolean we get the null value variant. How would I generate the variant with a null value for StainColor? So, in this example we'd have just Birch as a variation.

Answers

• Hi Sean,

Seems like a bug. Do you think you can send a recording on how to replicate this issue? ( Like how you set it up? )