📣 The forum has moved to GitHub

We’ve switched to GitHub Discussions as the hub for our community. This will improve the experience of collaborating for everyone, sharing what you’re working on, and discussing ideas for how Swell can be improved. Existing threads will remain open, but new posts are disabled.

Go to GitHub →

Builder.io integration with swell.is

Hello, I have been trying to find a way to set up Builder.io with Swell.is (https://www.swell.is). The idea is to use Builder.io for the storefront and swell for managing the products. After some research, I found a node.js package for Swell + Builder.io@builder.io/plugin-swell - npm. Furthermore, I tried setting up this package, and I was able to set it up but due to lack of the documentation and resources, I was unable to find most of the said functionalities from the package.

Additionally, there is nearly no guidance or developer documentation for integrating Builder with Swell. Due to this issue, I am now thinking to opt for Builder with shopify. Is there any solution for Builder+Swell, since we really want these two work out together?

Answers

• Hey @Anupama Sharma , we now have a developer starter kit available now for Builder + Swell. You can find some more information about getting setup here, and refer to this previous post for more info. Let me know if you have any further questions!